NFA The Original Camo Carry on Suitcase
No Fixed Abode's NFA The Original Camo Carry on Suitcase Limited Edition.åÊ
Extend your personal style all the way to the airport and beyond with our Limited Edition CamoåÊsuitcase. It's the perfect size for personalised hand luggage or a weekend suitcase, allowing you to take just the right amount of clothes etc for a short break. It's easy to spot amongst other generic bags. Show off your personality and individuality.
- Perfect size for hand/carry on luggage
- Limited Edition
- Camouflage on one side
- Part of the Original Collection
- Easy to identify at the airport
- 4 wheel system with 360å¡ mobility
- TSA approvedåÊlockåÊfor security
- 3 year guaranteeåÊon print & product structure
- 56 x 23 x 36cm, 3.4kg
- 4 wheels for effortless travel
- Soft grip adjustable handle
- Beautifully engineered case
- Lock instructions provided
- Super safe and secure
- 2 internal mesh pockets
- Double zip opening
- Internal straps to keep luggage in place
- Made to in London, UK
Note:åÊThis custom suitcase fits most carry on cabin luggage sizes, but please check your airline for their latest dimensions as airlines do alter them from time to time, and one airline may be different to another. When your suitcase arrives there may be aåÊlayer of film on the back cover, which can beåÊgently peeled offåÊbefore you use your suitcase.åÊ
- Press the tip of the pen provided into the hole on the left hand-side of the lock until you hear a click. (Make sure the combination is set to 000. You shouldn'tåÊneed to push the pen in too far to hear the click)
- Set your own combination by turning the dials
- Push the release button on the right hand-side of the lock until you hear a click to confirm your new combination
Important:åÊThe keyhole is for a TSA scheme allowing customs to open your bag without damaging it. The combination lock uses the ends of the zips. The lock is set at the manufacturer to open at 000. You can set a new one usingåÊthe instructions above.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.