- SAMPLE ALL THE MATIZ SARDINES FLAVORS - 4 in Olive Oil, 2 with Spicy Piri Piri Pepper, 2 with Lemon Essence and 2 Sardinillas with Sweet Piquillo Pepper
- WILD CAUGHT - Matiz Sardines are caught wild off the coast of Spain in the Eastern Atlantic using traditional fishing methods that protect fragile biological life-cycles.
- NUTRIENT DENSE - Naturally high in calcium, sardines are packed to the gills of vitamins, minerals and proteins making it an excellent source of nutrients.
- A CONVENIENT KETO and PALEO FRIENDLY SNACK - With the easy open pull-tab lid, Matiz sardines are convenient for hikes, travel or at home with some avocado and onion.
- HEALTHY - Matiz sardines are naturally rich in Omega 3s and since they're packed in pure Spanish Olive Oil or Sunflower Oil (Lemon) you can trust the oil it's packed in too.
Experience the Bold, Fresh Flavor of Wild-Caught Matiz Sardines Spain is a treasure-trove of delicious meals and unique flavors, but one of our most versatile and exciting additions are Matiz Sardines. Caught fresh off the coast of Galicia and hand-packed in premium Spanish olive oil, our sardine fish make a wonderful addition to your favorite pastas, vegetable medleys, or other appetizers. In fact, they can be enjoyed as-is, added to French breads with sliced avocado and lemon, or smeared with a garlic aioli to create a truly unforgettable taste. Product Details: Fresh Matiz Sardines (4.2 oz. Can) Wild-Caught Sardines off the coast of Spain and hand-packed in high-quality olive oil. Skin On and Bone In Natural Texture and Flavor Non-GMO and Gluten Free In Olive Oil Wild-Caught Natural Sardines – Sustainably harvested off the coast of Spain and packed in high-quality olive oil our sardine fillets offer rich, natural bold flavors. Spicy Sardines Wild Caught Matiz sardines preapred with spicy piri piri chili peppers and olive oil. Lemon In Sunflower Oil Wild Caught Sardines prepared in traditional Spanish style with a touch of natural lemon and sea salt. Packed in Sunflower Oil Small Sardines with Sweet Piquillo Peppers Sardinillas (baby sardines) hand packed in Spanish Olive Oil, Sweet Piquillo peppers and a hint of salt