- Wild, sustainably harvested sardines on the coast of Galicia Spain
- Packed in the traditional style, skin-on, bone-in
- Plump, tender, and flavorful. A portable, protein-rich snack
- Enjoy fresh from the can, or tossed with veggies, pasta and a touch of fresh lemon
- Sunflower Oil has many health benefits because it is low in saturated fat and high in fatty acids
- Packed in sunflower oil, Gluten free, GMO free, 100% Artisan product, No preservatives or added colors
Size:4.2 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Matiz Gallego sardines are harvested off the coast of Galicia, known for its exceptional seafood. Traditional methods are used that respect the biological cycles of the species, as well as avoiding harm to other sea creatures. Lights are used to attract schools of sardines to the surface, where small nets await to bring them aboard the fishing vessel. Once harvested, the sardines are prepared by hand using old master cannery know-how and then packed with the highest quality ingredients to produce a sardine that is moist, tender, and uncommonly flavorful.