- Material: PE
- Dimension : 30 x 35 cm / 35 x 45 cm; 12in x 14in / 14in x 19in; Can put about 4 to 6 seed potato plants in each bag.
- Capacity: 7 / 10 Gallon Planter bag with handles and flap; easy to hang with handles
- How to prepare and plant:
- 1. Half fill bag with soil or compost. Plant tubers 4inches deep.
- 2. As plants grow add more soil or compost to fill bag.
- 3. Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks.
- 4. Waiting for harvesting potatoes.
- 5. Harvest the potatoes from access flap, just take the big potatoes, and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil.
- 6. When crops have finished, split the bag open and recycle the compost as a soil conditioner in the garden.
- 7. Clean the grow bag; store for next planting.
- What to grow
- Growing bags are ideal for most plants growing,
- Can plant deep roots plants such as potatoes, carrots, radish, sweet potato and so on,
- Also can plant non deep roots plants, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes.
Factory Direct Shipping:
Shipping Delivery Times: 12-20 Days
Customs Clearance can delay delivery up to 30 days in some cases.
Delivery times can vary by country. Please inquire about delivery times for specific items using contact us form.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.